Friday 28 February 2014

Eli - Update

Eli, the middle one, is going to be 3 at the end of April! He is an absolute character and is definitely a handful, but in a good way. He has a strong will and knows his own mind!


He begins nursery in September and it's gone too fast for me! Eli was by far my easiest pregnancy, and he just kind of came along and was like " yeah I'm here, I'll give you no trouble" and to be honest this was very true. He was quick at doing things, he cut his teeth early, weaned early, crawled quite early, but walked at 12 months so just about average. He has always been an amazing eater anything and everything.


Things change. Lately his eating has dropped off he was poorly in the summer and since then he's not been eating as well. Saying this he still eats more than most. He is in the 98 centile for his height and weight. Always has been. At almost 3 stone he is very big. He wears age 3-4 and 4-5 clothes, clothes come straight off Jacobs back and straight onto his! He is strong. So strong. He is like a little grown up sometimes! He constantly surprises me and is so smart. 


We are in the process of potty training him. I say we are he is pretty much done. He is dry every night but we still just put a pull up on him as more of a security thing for us. It's taken about 2 weeks. He's just taken to it.

His understanding is amazing, he can talk really well but because he is big and can talk so well people think he is a lot older and than he is. Which often leads to funny looks when the terrible twos kicks in! I.e tantrums in Sainsburys haha. 


He is also a very affectionate little boy. He often asks for a "yove" and "kissen" he is such a sweetheart. He loves his brother and sister and just wants to love everyone! On the flipside his voice is so deep! That when he does throw a wobbler the world and it's wife knows about it! Haha


He loves all things superhero ESPECIALLY Spiderman. Oh my goodness. All the avengers. I should have called him Marvel....


All in all he's a spectacular little boy. I am an incredibly lucky woman. He has made my life better and I swear he just saved me. I love him so much. My baby boy x


H xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment