Thursday 1 May 2014

Make the most of it!

Its no secret that the weather in this country is less than reliable, but they dropped a massive clanged yesterday! I got the kids ready in the morning with the weather forecast saying it was raining..... So when I stepped outside at 8.30 to blazing sunshine I was scratching my head a bit.

After dropping Jacob off I was walking back and I casually said to a friend I can't waste a day like this and she suggested going to the park! We agreed to both go home whack a picnic together and meet back at mine! So we did!

We decided on cannon hill park as it's a lovely mix, as it's quite flat,  with duck ponds, and a really nice play area.  We couldn't have picked a better day it was beautiful. 

Here's what we got up to!



























It was a lovely day and so warm!! So glad we grabbed the opportunity!

H xxx





























No comments:

Post a Comment