Friday 20 September 2013

Girls Who Like Boys.....

I grew up in a house with mostly women. After my parents split it was my mom, my sister, me and my little brother for a long time. So I guess it is no surprise that I wanted boys.

Living in a house then with my husband, me and 2 sons was a welcomed change to how I grew up, when I found I was having Hope I was excited to inject a bit of girly energy into our home.

I absolutely loved buying and finding nice things for my boys plus it helped when we had Eli that we had quite a bit of stuff left over from Jacob as he was very small and had a large amount of clothes that once he was big enough to wear it the season had changed. Though because I am a middle child and I knew Eli would be I made sure he was still bought plenty of new. I have always liked boys toys aswell as I find them a lot more adventurous as the majority of girls toys tend to focus on being a housewife and mother, which obviously I am but I want my little girl to explore all her options.... Don't get me wrong she'll have all that, but I will have so much fun looking for unusual things too!

Obviously having a girl I had to start from scratch, but you know what I love it. Just like the boys I can get totally carried away buying clothes and things for her, I think Christmas is going to be pure chaos with 3 children, there be no room to walk after Santa has been!

Here are some pics of some of Hopes things, old and new.

It's not all about pink for me but its kind of unavoidable with a girl! And I can't lie I have loved it! So that's some of Hope's bits and pieces, I'll be doing a post about the boys soon... That is going to take some time! I have to admit I love having both sexes, its a nice blend and I can't help but think my family is perfectly complete now. So much love.

What's your family made up of? Are you an outnumbered mom or dad? Or a boat load of boys/girls? Or do you just have the one little prince/princess?

H xxx

P.S If you want to know where anything is from please let me know xx

No comments:

Post a Comment