Sunday 8 September 2013

Me & Antony

We met when we were teens, in the summer of 2003. To say it was love at first sight was a lie. He didn't even notice me, on a night out with my bestie Lou. I was 19 and he was 18, and we were both very much enjoying ourselves.

Once we did get to know each other, things progressed quickly. We started going out and with 9 months were engaged. Keeping it a secret while he saved for a ring, being a student. I was a junior dental nurse at the time. Once we had a ring we told everyone and it was very well received. We went on lots of holidays and genuinely enjoyed each others company. We saved and saved and we spent time (& a whole lot of money) planning our perfect day. We were married on 19th June 2009. Our son Jacob who was born the year before was there and after a pretty mad year (to be explained in a later post) it was so special to have him there. We now have 3 kiddies and we have our own home, its like a little spot of paradise. Just me, my best friend and my beautiful kids. It's all I ever wanted.... H x

No comments:

Post a Comment