Saturday 14 September 2013

Liebster Awards 2013

Ok so I have been at this a few days now and was shocked to find I had been nominated for a Liebster Award by @meandmymunchie from her blog lifewithmunchers.com its basically a chance for new Bloggers to spread the word about their blog to all in the Blogging community. What a fantastic idea!

I have been given 11 questions to answer and in turn I will pick 11 Bloggers with less than 200 followers to then ask 11 questions of my own! Fabulous ay? Here goes...

1 – What is your blog about?

My blog is about me and my family, and day to day life and events that happen to us.

2 – Where do you like to do your blogging?

Honestly? In bed. Tis the only time I have when I can truly think.

3 – What is your favourite City you have visited and why?

Not really a city? But an island. Zante. The memories that place holds for me are some of my fondest. A lot of firsts went on there.

4 – What would be your ultimate blogging achievement?

Sorry for the Chris Maloney sized cheese here but I would love to make a difference in some way. I believe everything I have been through has made me who I am today but I do remember points of feeling completely overwhelmed and alone as though I was the only person who was experiencing it. If someone could feel better for knowing I'd been there, well that would mean everything to me.

5 – What are you passionate about in life?

My family first and foremost. My husband and kids trump everyone and everything. Their happiness is mine. I love to cook and I wish I had more time for it.

6 – Coffee or tea?

Coffee all the way. Though I love a cuppa at the Nans like.

7 – Favourite meal?

I love Mexican food, all of it. But my favourite meal will always be a Sunday dinner.

8 – Desert island disc?

Anything by Chris Brown. His voice is so melifluous. Team breezy baby. Wow, I'm nearly 30, but that is my official political stance on the matter.

9 – If you could be a celebrity, who would you be?

Beyonce. Without a doubt. For a number of reasons, amongst which are the money, the body, the talent and just to feel what its like to have that much energy.

10 – Favourite product of all time?

Ooh tough one. I would love to say anything by Soap & Glory, if I'm totally honest with myself whoever invented the Strawberry & Lily Kiss Comfort made my dreams come true in a bottle.

11 – What’s your biggest fear?

Spiders. Paralyzing fear.

right the fun part I'm going to nominate for the Liebster, I will tweet them as I'm not an efficient link maker yet ha x

Here are my questions....

1. What is your blog about?

2.What inspired you to start a blog?

3. What are your hobbies and interests?

4. What is your favourite band/musician?

5. What are the key values you'd like to instill in your children?

6. Coke or Pepsi?

7. Did you pick both sex names for your kid(s)? If so what would they have been called if they were the other?

8. Where is a place you haven't been but would love to?

9. If you could have been born in any other country, which would it be?

10. X Factor or Strictly?

11. If you won the Euro's what would be the first thing you would do?

Thanks for reading, its been fun x

H xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment