Sunday 27 October 2013

Kiddies Wishlist!

We've got a few things coming up and this is what I want/need for my kiddies!


Clothes.

1. Gingham shirt - Next - Eli
2. Multi coloured plum/navy shirt - Next - Jacob
3. Tartan dress & top set - Matalan - Hope
4. Waxed navy duffle coat - Zara - Jacob
5. Navy duffle coat - Junior J at Debenhams - Eli
6. Red Scotty dog dress - Asda - Hope
7. Navy polka dot party dress - Junior J at Debenhams - Hope
8. Powder blue denim look shirt - Next - Jacob
9. Burgundy smart shirt - Next - Eli

These are all things that the kids need really, we have a few parties and formal occasions coming up, and obviously the boys need new winter coats, I haven't seen anything I like for Hope's winter coat yet. As I recently bought a tartan dress for myself (thank you ASOS) I thought it only right that Hope has one too, I must say that's the lovely thing about having a girl! Because I constantly dress the lads like eachother and like their dad! 
 
We should be getting this stuff over the next couple of weeks, I love buying for my kiddies!

H xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment