Tuesday 15 October 2013

Shifting The Baby Weight.....

I always moaned about myself before I had kids, but truth be told I had a great body. I can say that now in hindsight because having kids has really changed me!


Me before the kids......

So now I have made it my mission to get back to my "pre kids weight" which means I'm trying to correct the 3 kids in 5 years damage. I love my kids and I'd do it all again for them but as I know we don't want anymore kids I am on a mission!



I started eating better and joined the gym, I go four times a week, I started in the beginning of August and have so far lost 30lb. Although I admit this is a lot of weight, I have a way to go before I get where I want to be. I have great support from my husband, family and friends.


 One friend in particular, Mandy has been a real support and an inspiration as she has done exactly what I'm trying to achieve. The days when I feel crap and can't be bothered she's there spurring me on, constantly telling me how proud she is! I couldn't have got this far this fast if it weren't for her. I am very thankful! 

I will keep you updated and check back in at another milestone, I am trying to do this in time for my 30th birthday in March, tis going to be tough but hopefully I'll get there!

Did you gain much weight during pregnancy? If so did you find it hard to shift?

H xxx

2 comments:

  1. You're doing AMAZING!! 30lbs in 2 Months is fantastic!! I wish i had the motivation, I just don't!! Keep it up!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun I had a lot more to lose than you! I am trying really hard and I am very motivated, I'll get there in the end! X

    ReplyDelete